WEBSITE COOKIES CLARIFICATION TEXT
The purpose of this cookies clarification text is to inform you about the types and intended use of the cookies obtained through the visit of the website www.tkbbdanismankurulu.org.tr ("Website") which is operated by us, by site users/visitors ("Relevant Person") .
What Is A Cookie?
Cookies are small text files which are mostly composed of letters or numbers, stored on your computer or mobile device ("device") when you visit a website, allowing the device to be identified.
Which Methods Are Used to Collect Cookies and What Are the Legal Reasons for Processing Them?
When you visit our website, your personal data, permanent cookies, and analytical cookies that are technically mandatory to be used will be processed so that you can make use of the website, based on the legal reason for exercising the right in this direction.
Which Cookie Types Are Used?
Both first-party cookies (placed by the website you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the website you visit) are used on our website. You can find the different types of cookies that we use on our Website:
Mandatory (Session) Cookies: These are the cookies that are mandatory to be used in order for the website to function properly and to ensure that you can make use of its features and services offered. For example, authentication cookies that are activated when you log in to our website ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our website. Deactivating these cookies may cause the service and features to become unavailable.
Persistent Cookies: These are the cookies used to increase the functionality of the website, to provide faster and better service to our visitors, and which remain valid until they are deleted by you through browsers or until the expiration date. Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and customize your use of the website. It includes the cookies saving your password and ensuring that your website session remains continuously open, thus saving you from entering the password more than once in each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you in your next visits to the website.
Functional and Analytical Cookies: These are the cookies used to determine the way you use the website, including monitoring how you use the website such as from where you connect it, which content you view on the site, and duration of your visit.
Which Cookies Are Used for Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions required for the operation of the Website:For example, it ensures that the members logging in do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Website, and your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our website. Deactivating these cookies may cause that the service and features become unavailable.
- To analyse the Website and increase the performance of the Website: For example, integration of different servers on which the Website operates, detection of the number of Website visitors, and making performance adjustments accordingly or facilitating that the visitors find what they are looking for.
To Whom and For What Purposes the Cookies Will Be Transferred?
Suppliers from which we receive technical support as TKBB in activities constituting the subject of Cookies Clarification Text can access your cookie data. In addition, this data is shared with legally authorized public institutions in judicial processes.
If you set your browser in a way to block all cookies, you can continue to use our Website but you may not be able to access all functions of the Website or your access may be limited, and the quality of your user experience may decrease.
- Google Analytics : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Chrome : http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=tr TR
What Are Your Rights as the Relevant Person?
We would like to state that you have the following rights according to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law:
- To learn whether your personal data has been processed,
- To request information if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it has been used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to which the personal data has been transferred within the country or abroad,
- If your personal data has been processed incompletely or incorrectly, to ask them to be corrected and to ask that the procedure carried out within this scope is reported to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- In case that the reasons requiring it to be processed have disappeared although they have been processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law other relevant law provisions, to ask the personal data to be deleted or destroyed and to ask that the procedure carried out within this scope is reported to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself through the analysis of the processed data exclusively by means of the automated systems,
- To request indemnification of the losses in case the person suffers a loss due to illegal processing of the personal data
- Coming to our institution located at Saray Mahallesi, Dr. Adnan Büyükdeniz Caddesi, C Blok Akofis Park No:8 Kat:8, 34768 Ümraniye/İstanbul in person,
- Through our registered electronic mail (REM) address as firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Through a notary public in written or by a registered letter with return receipt in order to identify you and not provide information to the wrong people,
- Sending an e-mail to tkbbdanismakurulu.org.tr by using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature (if any), or the electronic mail address (if any) notified to our institution and registered in our systems.
You can communicate your requests related to your aforementioned rights by;
It is mandatory to include the following information in your application;
- a) Name, surname, and signature if your application is in writing,
- b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, the T.R. Identity Number, and for foreigners, nationality, passport number, or identity number, if any,
- c) Residence or workplace address for notification,
- ç) E-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
- d) Subject of the request.
You should also add information and documents related to the subject to your application.