You can contact with us.
- Address: Saray Mh. Dr. Adnan Büyükdeniz Cd. Akofis Park C Blok No:8 Kat:8 34768 Ümraniye / İSTANBUL
- Phone: +90 ( 216 ) 636 95 00
- Faks: +90 ( 216 ) 636 95 49
Visitor Clarification Text
a) Data Controller
As the PARTICIPATION BANKS ASSOCIATION OF TURKEY, we process your personal data as data controllers under the Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 ("KVKK") and other relevant legislation.
b) The Purpose and Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
Your personal data are processed within the scope of information acquisition petitions and individual customer arbitration board applications, for the purposes of;
- Carrying out the activities in accordance with the legislation,
- Pursuing and conducting legal affairs,
and under legal grounds that it is "expressly stipulated in the laws" and it is "obligatory for the data controller to fulfil his legal obligation".
c) Method of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data will be obtained in written or electronic media by automatic or non-automatic methods such as when you send e-mails, send via mail, fill the relevant form or the application form on the website in order to fulfil the purposes in section (b) of this text.
d) To Whom and For What Purposes the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data are shared with the relevant participation bank in order to fulfil our legal responsibilities without your explicit consent pursuant to Article 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK.
e) Your Rights Under Article 11 of the KVKK
Under Article 11 of the KVVK, you have rights as the relevant person, and you can send your demands regarding these rights in accordance with Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of the Application to Data Controller as follows;
- By personally coming to our institution located at Saray Mahallesi, Dr. Adnan Büyükdeniz Caddesi, C Blok Akofis Park No:8 Kat:8, 34768 Ümraniye/İstanbul,
- Through our registered electronic mail (REM) address as email@example.com, - Through a notary public in written or by a registered letter with return receipt in order to identify you and not provide information to the wrong people,
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature (if any), or the electronic mail address notified to our institution and registered in our systems.
It is mandatory to include the following information in your application; a) Name, surname, and signature if your application is in writing, b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, the T. R. Identity Number, and for foreigners, nationality, passport number, or identity number, if any, c) Residence or workplace address for notification, ç) E-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any; d) Subject of the request. You should also add information and documents related to the subject to your application.